Do you need a car service?
Malahide Autos care about you and your car and we provide you with an excellent car service for all makes and models. Our qualified mechanics will ensure all services are carried out to the highest standards as the safety of you and your car is important to us.
Car Service Offers
- Car Service from just €79 plus VAT
- Now we also offer Free Winter Checks
- Brake pads from €59.95 plus VAT
- Batteries supplied and fitted from €59.95 plus Vat
- We also offer a Free Pre NCT Check, so you can pass first time and save you money in the long run.
More Car Services
Collection & Drop Off Service Offered ( Courtesy Car Supplied when available )
Our Full Car Service Includes
Full Service Checklist: Over 30 items including Road Test
- Operation of the instrument gauges all warning lights and horn.
- All lights inside and outside.
- Wiper blades and operation of washers, top up fluid front and rear.
- Brake fluid level, top up or replace if due (if requested, extra cost).
- Clutch and power steering fluid level (if applicable), top up.
- Check battery terminals and security.
- Replace spark plugs. Extra, a cost will incur.
- Brake pedal operation and travel.
Car service raised off the ground check list
- Power assisted steering belt or auxiliary drive belt for condition and adjustment.
- Engine and gearbox mountings for security and wear.
- Inspect under the body of vehicle for rust or damage.
- Inspect the radiator/cooling system for leaks and check condition of hoses.
- Replace oil filter.
- Renew engine oil (includes fully synthetic oil if required).
- Replace air filter.
- Replace Fuel filter for Diesel Engines (Long life Fuel filters will incur an extra charge if due).
- Check front and rear brake pad discs and measure thickness.
- Visually inspect the condition and security of steering rack: suspension, mountings and gaiters.
- Visually inspect track rod ends,ball joints for condition, wear and security.
- Inspect drive shaft joints for wear and gaiter condition and prop shaft joints for wear and condition.
- Inspect the exhaust system condition,security and leakage.
- Visually inspect security and condition of fuel lines, brake pipes, flexible hoses and hand-brake cables.
- Check for any visible signs of brake fluid leakage on front and rear back plates.
- Inspect front and rear shock absorber, suspension and mountings, for wear, condition and leakage.
- Check all tyres for condition and wear, check and adjust all tyre pressures.
- Check wheel bearings for excess play or noise.
- Check and advise on a timing belt replacement interval.
Final Car Service Checks
- Carry out road test.
- Reset service level indicator (Where applicable).
- Stamp service book.
Book a car service today, stay safe on the road. Call us today at Coolock 018674679 – Baldoyle 018394585 or fill in our online form